SCULPTURE DECK 3:
· Demolition and Remediation complete.
· Structural strengthening currently underway.
· Hot-apply waterproofing of deck to take place after strengthening is performed.
BUILDING 3 GARAGE:
· Remediation complete.
POOL DECK 2:
· Waterproofing removal completed.
· Demolition / Remediation of pool and spa finishes underway.
· Remediation of Pool and Spa to take place following completion of the demolition of finishes.
· Remediation of Pool Deck to take place after completion of remediation for Garage 2.
SCULPTURE DECK 2:
· Phase 3 Remediation underway - 90% complete.
· Remediation to be completed within the month of October.
· Old waterproofing removal completed.
BUILDING 2 GARAGE:
· Final phase of remediation currently underway.
· Carwash re-opened and 1st phase area restored to normal operation.
· 2nd phase area to be re-opened once the shift of the work-effort into the 3rd and final phase is completed.
BRIDGE & SEAWALL:
· Geotechnical work completed.
· Ownership/Consultant/Engineer engaged to begin permitting process with all departments for repairs.
You can see the cracks which widen into actual holes. This is happening throughout the garage.
The support pillars are being reinforced and checked for the type of weakness that commonly occurs at these points. Think of a piece of paper resting on a pencil point. Putting weight on the paper can cause the paper to break around the pencil point.
All our garages and decks are being carefully checked and rehabbed where necessary. It's a major job and requires a clear space before work can begin both for safety and efficiency. For that reason the cars are moved to areas where both the car and the valets are safe.